A British Lions Tour to New Zealand only happens once in 12 years – it is a huge event for every rugby fan across the UK.
To celebrate, we have £100 to give away to a chosen charity or a good cause. All you have to do is guess the total number of points scored in their first match on 3rd June. To give you some help, the lowest score in the 2005 tour was 24 points, and the highest 115. The closest will win £100, so bring your guesses on!
Add a comment to our blog below.
You can comment on our Facebook page with your guess.
Retweet the score on our Twitter.
— GoRaise (@goraisehq) April 28, 2017
or leave a comment on our Linked In page.
For more chances to win, post your guess on all our social platforms. Don’t forget to tag your friends and share this post with your colleagues, family and teammates.
Good luck & happy fundraising!
The GoRaise Team
Important!Please read Terms and conditions below:
By entering the Competition you agree to the following Competition rules:
- All individuals who write a comment in the comment section below, or via Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin, will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Multiple entries for an individual will be accepted up to a maximum of one per channel. Channels are Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- The winner will be the individual with the closest combined score guess. If there are two or more individuals with equally close guesses, the individuals will be added to a draw and the winner selected at random.
- Promotion period runs from 28th April to 2nd June 2017 inclusive. The winner will be announced on the 5th of June.
- The winner’s cause will receive £100, and will be paid into the Cause’s nominated account.
- The winner’s Cause is the cause supported by the individual at the time of the draw. If the winner does not have a supported cause, the winner may choose one from the current list of GoRaise Active Causes.
- In the event that the selected winner does not respond to the notification of winning within 5 working days, the next closest will be contacted, and the process repeated.
- Entry made via an automated service or a third party is not permitted.
- Multiple accounts created for use by or under the direction or control of the same person or any fraudulent signups, or signups using fictitious email addresses that we subsequently detect may not be entered into the Competition at the discretion of GoRaise.
- The competition is not open to GoRaise employees.
- Comments should not contain profanities or offensive language. GoRaise reserve the right to edit or delete comments.
- The criteria used to determine the Competition rules may be adjusted at any time without prior notification.
- GoRaise will not be responsible for non-entry due to technical difficulties on the website or by any third parties. GoRaise reserves the right to refuse any entry.
Competitions Featured Win a £100 donation for your cause!
Competitions Featured LONDON MARATHON – WHOEVER GUESSES CLOSEST TO THE WINNING LADIES TIME GETS A £250 DONATION
Helpful Tips Club Treasurer Survival Guide: 12 Things You Need To Know
Helpful Tips Shopping Competitions 52 Fundraising Ideas That Your Office Has To Try Out
Helpful Tips GoRaise Guide: How To Attract More People To Your Sports Club