The London Marathon is happening on Sunday 23rd April – all you have to do is guess a time for the fastest woman over the line.
The closest guess to the actual winning time (hh:mm:ss) will win £250 for your chosen charity or other good cause (sports club, PTA, church, girl guiding unit and more).
Hint: the fastest ever winning time was 02:15:25 set by Paula Radcliffe in 2003, and the average since 1981 is 02:23:56. What could it be this time?
Add a comment on our blog below with your guess (hh:mm:ss) or on our Facebook page:
Retweet a time on twitter:
— GoRaise (@goraisehq) 3 April 2017
or leave a comment on our LinkedIn page.
Share this post with your colleagues, friends and teammates. The more guesses you have, the more chance your cause has of winning!
The GoRaise Team
By entering the Competition you agree to the following Competition rules:
- All individuals who write a comment in the comment section below (including Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin) will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- One winner will be selected who has the closest time (hh:mm:ss). If there are a couple of right guesses, the winner will be selected at random.
- Promotion period runs from 3rd of April 2017 to 23rd April 2017 inclusive.
- The winner will receive £250 and it will be paid into their Justgiving, Virgin Money Giving, BT Mydonate account or their GoRaise account (we will create one for you if you don’t already have one).
- In the event that the selected winner does not respond to the notification of winning within 5 working days, a new winner will be redrawn, and the process repeated.
- Entry made via an automated service or a third party is not permitted.
- Multiple accounts created for use by or under the direction or control of the same person or any fraudulent signups, or signups using fictitious email addresses that we subsequently detect may not be entered into the Competition at the discretion of GoRaise.
- The competition is not open to GoRaise employees.
- Comments should not contain profanities or offensive language. GoRaise reserve the right to edit or delete comments.
- The criteria used to determine the Competition rules may be adjusted at any time without prior notification.
- GoRaise will not be responsible for non-entry due to technical difficulties on the website or by any third parties. GoRaise reserves the right to refuse any entry.
Helpful Tips 5 ways to gain more brand exposure at your next fundraising event
Competitions Shopping Helpful Tips 60 Fundraising Ideas That Your Office Has To Try Out
Students Good Causes Helpful Tips Blue Monday: How To Spread Cheer On Campus
Helpful Tips Club Treasurer Survival Guide: 12 Things You Need To Know