Click on Join to add a few details and start supporting us
Search on GoRaise for the retailer or product that you want, and click out. It's that easy.
Shop as normal and the retailer donates a portion of your spend to us. You don’t pay a penny extra.
Whether you're buying a new outfit, flights, computer equipment or furniture, we'll have the right retailer for you!
BCEP (Bradford Community Environment Project) is a Bradford based environmental charity aiming to contribute to the sustainable regeneration of Bradford district, through effective environmental programmes, inspired by community need.
1) Urban Design Team – enabling local groups to transform areas of derelict or under-loved land into pocket parks, community gardens or playgrounds;
2) Butterfly Soup (Forest Schools ) – encouraging children to enjoy outdoor play in natural settings;
3) Grow Organic (Schools) – inspiring children from Bradford’s many communities to garden organically and grow food;
4) Food Links Network (FLiNT) supports local Food co-ops (community green grocers with advice, training, equipment and logistics. Also educates local community groups in healthy eating and 5 A Day.
5) APE (Adventurous Play Experience) – using recycled and reclaimed items for free play and giant model building;
6) Scrap Magic! – arts, craft and scrap shop supplying materials for creative play activities at rock bottom prices;
7) Habitat Heroes - in partnership with BEES and Be Involved, creating resources to enable outdoor delivery of the national curriculum by working with schools to develop a variety of natural habitats;
8) Grow Organic (Adult) – inspiring adults from primarily South Asian communities to garden, grow organic local food and learn conservation activities;
9) Wibsey Park Community Garden – inspiring and teaching communities to grow organic local food and enjoy healthy & fulfilling lifestyles;
10) Cycle Champions – hosting CTC’s Bradford Cycle Development Officer who’s aim is to find community based “cycle champions” and help them and their communities overcome perceived barriers to cycling.
Raise as an individual supporter whenever you shop onlineJoin - Individual
Add your company to start raising with your colleaguesLearn more - Companies
Add your marathon run or skydive and invite your friends and family to support your challengeLearn more - Challengers
See our FAQs or visit the Help Centre for more resources
Is there any cost to our cause or supporters?
No, it's completely free for your cause and supporters. The only cost is to the retailer.
Why do the retailers make a donation?
When you visit a retailer or service through goraise.co.uk they offer a donation as a thank you for your custom. Our partner retailers like to help, but it's also a way of attracting customers, so they essentially put it down as a marketing cost.
Sounds too good to be true – is there a catch?
There’s no catch, and to confirm, it won't cost you a penny!! In fact, there’s £millions worth of retailer commission available every year to fund good causes across the UK. Amazingly, many causes are still unaware of this easy, free way to generate funds through everyday online shopping.
How much of the donation does GoRaise take?
We don’t take a penny of the amount displayed. For all retailers we show a donation rate (% or £), which represents the full amount you are raising for your cause. For clarity, GoRaise is a commercial organisation, and we receive an additional payment from the retailer above and beyond that shown on the site.
Can any cause use GoRaise to fundraise?
Yes – any good cause (an organisation with unselfish goals) can use GoRaise to generate funds, from small community groups to national charities. Your favourite cause may already be registered. If it isn’t, it can be added for free. GoRaise helps charities, sports clubs, PTAs, community groups, churches, youth groups (Girl Guides, Scouts etc) and lots of other great causes.
How do we get paid?
You can choose to receive your money into a bank account or direct donation platform. We pay our causes every quarter and challengers monthly. We'll let you know once the payment has been sent. Please note: causes have to have at least £15 (and Challengers £2) in their account before we make payment
Share this fundraising page with your friends and family so they can support us too