Click on Join to add a few details and start supporting us
Search on GoRaise for the retailer or product that you want, and click out. It's that easy.
Shop as normal and the retailer donates a portion of your spend to us. You don’t pay a penny extra.
Could we help you,
or someone you know?
We consider applications from ladies who are:
• Aged 50 years or over.
• Scottish, by birth, education or with a substantial and enduring connection to Scotland. Ladies should be single,
widowed or divorced, from a business or professional background.
• Whose gross Income should not exceed £12,500 per annum (after deduction of Rent/Mortgage & Council Tax), exclusive of non-assessable DWP benefits.
• Whose Savings/Capital should not exceed £24,750 (excluding value of lady’s home).
Help awarded to successful Applicants:
• Annual charitable payment of £1,100.
• Other benefits to meet specific needs.
• Regular visiting and support if appropriate.
We are an old established Scottish Charity distributing over £1m per annum to successful applicants.
Raise as an individual supporter whenever you shop onlineJoin - Individual
Add your company to start raising with your colleaguesLearn more - Companies
Add your marathon run or skydive and invite your friends and family to support your challengeLearn more - Challengers
See our FAQs or visit the Help Centre for more resources
Is there any cost to our cause or supporters?
No, it's completely free for your cause and supporters. The only cost is to the retailer.
Why do the retailers make a donation?
Sounds too good to be true – is there a catch?
How much of the donation does GoRaise take?
Can any cause use GoRaise to fundraise?
How do we get paid?
Share this fundraising page with your friends and family so they can support us too