RAC European Breakdown Cover
Ever since its foundation in 1897, RAC has been consistently at the forefront in developing motoring services - from introducing uniformed patrols in 1901 and roadside emergency telephone boxes in 1912 right through to the present day when we boast the world's most advanced computer systems to deal with calls for roadside assistance.RAC Members enjoy access to an enormous range of motoring products and services throughout their driving lives, ranging from the familiar and much appreciated roadside assistance in the event of a breakdown to continually updated legal and technical advice and up-to-the-minute travel information.
RAC European Breakdown Cover Donation Rates
Single Trip Insurance
Terms and Conditions
How to ensure your transaction is tracked correctly.
- Cashback is not paid on the Blue Badge Cover
- In order to receive your cash back you must generate a new quote and purchase directly from the Raise site i.e. click through to the RAC site via the Raise link. Please refer to:
You will not receive cashback on your order if:
- All transactions are run through extensive confirmation checks at RAC and cashback will only be paid on tracked transactions that have been confirmed. There is a 3 month confirmation period from policy start date after which cash back will be confirmed .
- You must have BACS as your payment method for this retailer.
- RAC Breakdown cash back is not available to consumers who select to pay monthly.
- Renewals of policies with RAC do not qualify for cashback. The Raise cash back is paid by Raise, NOT RAC.
- Raise is unable to accept cash back claims on RAC products more than 4 months after the policy start date. In order to raise an claim within the 4 month period you will need your RAC membership number so please take a note of this.
How to ensure your policy is tracked correctly:
- The policy has not tracked fully through Raise links or has not been confirmed by RAC.
- The policy is identified as fraudulent.
The cashback offered is only available as shown at the time and RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offering at any time.
- In order to receive the cashback you must click through to the RAC site via the Raise link. It is important that you then generate a new quote and purchase directly. If the quote has been generated via another site (such as a comparison site) or advertisement, the sale will not be attributed to Raise and you will not receive your cashback.
- To ensure the policy is tracked and you receive your cash back please make sure you have third party cookie tracking enabled and you allow the confirmation page to fully load before closing the window.
- Any policy queries must be submitted with your RAC membership number. The cashback rate is offered by Raise; any cashback claims should be taken up with the Raise, not RAC.
- Members should only use voucher codes listed on Raise. If you use voucher codes or gift vouchers that are not listed on Raise your cashback may not track or be declined.
- Cashback may only be paid on the net value excluding VAT, all other taxes, surcharges and any additional costs such as delivery.